JFA renews partnership with Football Union of Russia
24 December 2021
Japan Football Association (JFA) signed a renewed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Football Union of Russia (FUR) on 24 December 2021 via a video conference.
The MoU focuses on knowledge sharing and exchange programmes in order to cooperate together for further development of football in both Russia and Japan.
The signing ceremony took place online, and the ceremony went in an amicable manner with the presence of Alexander DYUKOV, FUR President as well as Mr. TASHIMA Kohzo, JFA President.
Mr. TASHIMA Kohzo expressed his appreciation for this precious occasion of renewing the MoU between FUR and JFA, “It is our great pleasure to have renewed a Partnership Memorandum of Understanding with the Football Union of Russia. Today marks a new chapter of Russia and Japan’s friendly relations as we renewed our MoU for the further development of football in both countries. Under the MoU, we will join our efforts towards further exchange of experience and knowledge, with our primary focus being on coaches’ education, referee development, as well as in the areas of women’s football and youth development. To this end, we vow to continue working hand in hand with Football Union of Russia to realise our common goals.”
Both Football Associations positively discussed as to how football exchanges can be enhanced through the renewal of partnership this time, and expressed expectation for the future initiatives.
The MoU between FUR and JFA aims to cooperate with each other in the areas as follows:
1.Governance and management
2.Marketing and advertising activity
7.Education of referees and Development of referees’ instructors
10.Women’s Football Youth Development
13.Football for people with disabilities
14.Internships and expertise exchanges in football analysis
15.Sports Medical Science, Sports Medicine, and Physical Fitness
16.Exchange of experience in IT/Digital
Until today JFA has signed a MoU with the following football associations, confederation and club:
[East] Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, Mongolia
[ASEAN] Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
[Central] Iran, Uzbekistan
[West] Jordan, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, FC Bayern München
CONMEBOL, Argentine, Paraguay, Venezuela
- Competitions 2022/08/03 【Interview with ENDO Jun】Futsal has helped shape the way I play now - JFA Vermont Cup 32nd U-12 Japan Futsal Championship
- National Teams 2022/08/02 U-15 Japan Women's National Team squad - HiFA Peace Memorial 2022 Balcom BMW CUP Hiroshima Women's Soccer Festa (8/8-11＠Hiroshima)
- Competitions 2022/08/02 Competition to determine the best futsal team in the U-18 age group to be held - JFA 9th U-18 Japan Futsal Championship
- National Teams 2022/08/01 U-17 Japan National Team squad - Prayer for Peace; Hiroshima International Youth Soccer Games 2022 (8/8-11＠Hiroshima)
- 2022/07/29 From Pitches in Asia – Report from JFA Coaches/Instructors Vol. 66: HAGINO Shuntaro, Physiotherapist of U-18 & U-15 Brunei Darussalam National Team