Japanese Instructor assumes the responsibility as Technical Director in Chinese Taipei
04 April 2017
The Japan Football Association dispatches coaches to Asian countries in order to develop football in the region. In this article, we will introduce a coach, who was newly dispatched to Chinese Taipei as Technical Director.
WATANABE Tsutomu, Technical Director of Chinese Taipei
I have started my responsibility as a Technical Director of Chinese Taipei Football Association (CTFA) from this April. Taiwanese football is in the developmental stage and has big potential. Current coach of Chinese Taipei National Team, Mr. KURODA Kazuo, has already been working on youth development since 2012 as Supervisor of Youth Development. The “Future Dream Project” was designed to promote the future of football in Chinese Taipei for the next 10 to 20 years, and many instructors are dispatched to the respective training centres (U-11 to U-18). I will work on this project as a team member and do my best to accelerate the development plan. Furthermore, by focusing more on coaching education for local instructors, I am confident there is a bright future for the young players and also the football in Chinese Taipei as a whole. We aim to be one of top four teams in Asia by 2025. I will work to the best of my ability to support the development of football in Chinese Taipei together with President Lin of CTFA and the local staff members.
- National Teams 2021/05/18 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed Squad - Training Camp (5/20-23＠Shizuoka)
- National Teams 2021/05/18 Nadeshiko Japan to face Mexico Women’s National Team at the MS&AD CUP 2021
- National Teams 2021/05/17 Nadeshiko Japan to face Ukraine Women’s National Team in an International Friendly Match
- National Teams 2021/05/17 U-24 Japan National Team to face U-24 Ghana National Team in an International Friendly Match
- Grassroots 2021/05/14 Santen IBSA Blind Football World Grand Prix 2021 in Shinagawa to take place from 30 May to 5 June