Report of JFA Kokoro Project 2020 released
01 April 2021
JFA Kokoro Project has released the "Report of JFA Kokoro Project 2020 (In Japanese)" which summarises the activities carried out by the “Dream Class” in 2020.
The report includes the procedures to setup the “Dream Class,” the enthusiasm of the “Teacher of Dreams,” the interaction between the “Teacher of Dreams” and the children, and the comments of the participating children and teachers of primary and junior high schools.
Description of the latest online classes is made available for schools, local governments, and companies who have supported the project in the past, as well as for those who wish to implement the programme in the future.
JFA Kokoro Project
Former and current athletes from various sports are dispatched to schools as the “Teacher of dreams" to give lectures on the importance of having a dream and making the efforts to make that dream come true. By playing games and sharing personal experiences, the “Teacher of dreams" also teach the importance to help out friends and peers.
- National Teams 2021/09/24 U-15 Japan National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (9/26-30＠J-Village)
- National Teams 2021/09/24 “Gave us confidence that we could win when it matters” Interview with Player-Coach MOREIRA Ozu of Japan Beach Soccer National Team
- National Teams 2021/09/23 Japan Futsal National Team to face Brazil at Round of 16 of the FIFA Futsal World Cup Lithuania 2021™
- National Teams 2021/09/22 Japan Futsal National Team hold official training in Kaunas ahead of match against Brazil
- National Teams 2021/09/22 “The team MVP is…” Interview with AKAGUMA Takuya, OKUYAMA Masanori, OBA Takaaki of Japan Beach Soccer National Team Vol.2