Chairman of Education Committee of Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran visits Japan
30 March 2018
After Japan Football Association (JFA) had renewed its partnership with Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) last June, Dr. Mirshad Majedi, the Chairman of Education Committee of FFIRI paid a visit to Japan from Firday 16 March to Wednesday 21 March.
With Japan and Iran being two of the most advanced Asian countries in football/futsal, this visit to Japan was aimed to observe and exchange opinions on the overall structure of the Japanese coaches training. During his visit, Dr. Majedi observed the JFA C-licence refresher course at the Matsushima Football Centre in Miyagi prefecture, where a discussion was held with JFA Coaches Training Director SUZUKI Jun and JFA Instructor ONO Takeshi. The Iranian Chairman was then taken to observe the Meiji Yasuda J1 League game between Urawa Reds and Yokohama F Marinos, followed by a lecture and discussion held at the JFA House by JFA Coaches Training Assistant Director MOCHIZUKI Kazuyori, JFA Futsal Technical Director KONISHI Teppei, and other JFA staff members who are involved in coaches training.
Dr. Mirshad Majedi, Chairman of Education Committee of FFIRI
During this visit to Japan, I was able to observe the actual refresher course at the Matsushima Football Centre and hold discussions with many JFA staffs. I was given the opportunity to learn about the measures taken by the JFA on coaches training, and I am very satisfied with this trip. The staffs of JFA presented me with a great learning experience as they displayed enormous amount of enthusiasm towards football/futsal while their discipline and dedication were also impressive. I will take back what I have learned here in Japan to further improve the coaches training division of FFIRI. We will also continue our efforts to deepen the relationship between FFIRI and JFA to further develop football/futsal in both countries.
- 2018/03/20 Training programme conducted for academy directors of Uzbekistan Professional Football League in Tokyo and Shizuoka (3/6-12)
- 2017/10/11 Korea Football Association Vice President and K. League managing staff visit J.League clubs
- 2017/08/23 Chinese Taipei youth coaches arrive in Japan to participate in various coaching workshops
- Competitions 2023/06/06 The second round, featuring J1 and J2 teams, will take place over three weeks starting 7 June - Emperor's Cup JFA 103rd Japan Football Championship
- National Teams 2023/06/06 【Scouting report】A South American powerhouse that is once again taking on the world with its traditional attacking football - Peru National Team (KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2023)
- National Teams 2023/06/05 【Match Report】U-16 Japan National Team claim title with win over the Netherlands! - International Dream Cup 2023 JAPAN
- National Teams 2023/06/05 【Scouting report】Aiming for first FIFA World Cup™ since 1982 by actively promoting players who are developing abroad - El Salvador National Team (KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2023)
- Competitions 2023/06/04 Visits to disaster-affected areas and taiko drumming experience held as part of cultural exchange programme - International Dream Cup 2023 JAPAN