Dispatch of Japanese coach to assist Turkmenistan Futsal National Team
04 September 2017
The Japan Football Association has been dispatching coaches to Asian countries in order to develop football in the continent. The latest example is BABA Tomonori, who was dispatched to Turkmenistan as GK and fitness coach to assist their futsal national team.
Turkmenistan Futsal National Team is currently in preparation for the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (Ashgabat 2017) which will be held in their home country for the first time from Saturday 16 September. This is a competition where Japan Futsal National Teams (Men & Women) will participate as well. In Group A, Turkmenistan will face Vietnam, Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong and the Solomon Islands before entering the knock-out stage of the tournament and aim at winning a medal as the host.
BABA Tomonori, GK and fitness coach of Turkmenistan National Futsal Team
As a member of the coaching staff of Turkmenistan National Futsal Team, I will be assisting the team in their strengthening and preparation for the Asia Indoor Games. As one of the representing coaches from Japan, I will strive my best every single day to accelerate the development of the sport and strengthen the relationship between Turkmenistan and Japan.
- National Teams 2021/05/17 Nadeshiko Japan to face Ukraine Women’s National Team in an International Friendly Match
- National Teams 2021/05/17 U-24 Japan National Team to face U-24 Ghana National Team in an International Friendly Match
- Grassroots 2021/05/14 Santen IBSA Blind Football World Grand Prix 2021 in Shinagawa to take place from 30 May to 5 June
- Coaches 2021/05/14 GK Level 1 Instructor Refresher Course held online
- National Teams 2021/05/13 U-19 Japan Women's National Team short-listed Squad - Training Camp (5/16-20＠J-Village)