Free admission for female visitors at Japan Football Museum on "JFA Women's Football Day"
18 February 2020
As part of a campaign to celebrate "JFA Women's Football Day," the Japan Football Museum will be offering free admission at its B2 pay area for all female visitors on Sunday 8 March. We are looking forward to seeing you on this day.
Date: Sun. 8 March
Opening hours: 10:00-18:00
*Free admission for all female visitors
■ What is JFA Women's Football Day?
With hopes to build a society where everybody involved in football can be true to oneself and thrive to challenge their dreams without getting held back, JFA has determined to make 8 March, "Women's Football Day" in collaboration with the “International Women's Day” established by the United Nations. Through this special day, JFA will strive to realise a society where individuals can be radiant and enjoy the sport of football.
- National Teams 2021/05/17 Nadeshiko Japan to face Ukraine Women’s National Team in an International Friendly Match
- National Teams 2021/05/17 U-24 Japan National Team to face U-24 Ghana National Team in an International Friendly Match
- Grassroots 2021/05/14 Santen IBSA Blind Football World Grand Prix 2021 in Shinagawa to take place from 30 May to 5 June
- Coaches 2021/05/14 GK Level 1 Instructor Refresher Course held online
- National Teams 2021/05/13 U-19 Japan Women's National Team short-listed Squad - Training Camp (5/16-20＠J-Village)