Please inform us of the date and the number of people in advance to proceed your entry smoothly if your group consists of 20 or more visitors for paid entry. Reservations must be made at least a week prior to your visit with the designated application form. Your visit would finish in approximately 60 to 90 minutes. We have a museum guide depending on your need.
If you wish to visit us outside of our business hours, feel free to contact us in advance for availability.
Apply for a school visit from “School Visits” page.
How to Make a Reservation
Download Group Visit Application Form
If your group consists of 20 or more people for paid entry, the following group fares are applicable.
|Elementary & Junior High School Students||JPY200|
- Free of charge for travel agents / tour guides
- No other discount is combined with group discount.
Change and Cancellation
Please contact us promptly in the case you need to make a change or cancellation after your reservation is confirmed
Please use parking outside of the Museum since we do not provide parking to visitors. You can get on and off a bus in front of the gate, but parking for buses are not available.
Food, Drink and Rest Area
- 1. Eating and drinking are prohibited in the facility.
- 2. Please use vending machines and rest area placed on the first floor if you want to consume food or drink you bring.
- 3. Only for a group of 20 or more people, we may be able to provide a dining room. However, it is limited to a group consisting of members bringing their meals and taking back all garbage with them. Ask us for more details a week prior to your visit.
Museum leaflets are available for travel agencies.
Please provide us with the number of copies you need and mailing address.
Japan Football Museum